Would you like to join our research team as a research assistant?
Send us your resume, cover letter, grades (an unofficial transcript is fine), and your availability Monday – Saturday, 9AM-5PM at email@example.com
The Research Assistant position involves the following responsibilities:
- a commitment of 10 hours/week for 8 months
- maintaining ongoing positive relationships with participating families, including contacting families and scheduling appointment using a research database
- setting up experimental equipment according to prescribed protocols (e.g., Eye Tracking devices, recording materials)
- helping with the consenting process and introducing activities to participating families
- administering studies and assessments according to established protocols
- entering data into our research database according to established protocols
- assisting with validating, processing, and cleaning of data
- and other opportunities matched to your strengths!