Would you like to join our research team as a research assistant? Send us your resume, cover letter, grades (an unofficial transcript is fine), and your availability Monday – Saturday, 9AM-5PM at firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Assistant position description and potential responsibilities:
– Research Assistant Volunteer Positions are 10 hours/week for 8 months.
– Maintaining ongoing positive relationships with participating families including contacting families and scheduling appointments using a research database.
– Setting up experimental equipment according to prescribed protocols (e.g. Eye Tracking devices and recording materials).
– Helping with the consenting process with participating families.
– Administering studies and assessments according to prescribed protocols.
– Entering data into research database according to established protocols.
– Assisting with validating and cleaning of data.
– And other opportunities matched to your strengths!
Prospective graduate student? Send an e-mail to the grad secretary at email@example.com.